Dwight Howard Trading Issue

Posted By: Alex - 1:36 AM
From: www.washingtonpost.com

With the NBA trade deadline approaching at 3 p.m. EST, one player is going nowhere: Unless General Manager Mitch Kupchak is the world’s best bluffer, the Los Angeles Lakers will hold onto Dwight Howard.
“We’ve been very consistent,” Kupchak said on “The Herd with Colin Cowherd” (via ESPN). “We’re not trading Dwight Howard. … He will not be traded, and there’s nothing that anybody can do today to call me today and ask me, ‘Would you do this?’ and get a positive result.”
All righty then. Of course, Howard can render all the affection moot if he decides to become a free agent when the season ends.
“The only thing that matters is right now,” Howard said. “Nobody can control what happens in the offseason. Like I said to you guys before, there’s no need to talk about it every day.
“There’s no need for me to make a decision right now. My goal hasn’t changed. I want to win a championship and I want to win one here. I’m here right now and this is our chance to get one this season. It’s been tough, but we have an opportunity to change all that.”

Total Pageviews

Copyright © 2015 World TV Program

Designed by | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates